Friday 26 July 2013

Happy Birthday Barney

Hiya everybody,




It was Barney's birthday yesterday; he is now two years old. Just entering the terrible two's I can't wait! So far he's been the same as normal, if you can call him normal at all. Everything is his world is just so exciting all of the time, it’s like Daddy outs something in his food.



He had Fred Pup over last night for a sleep over party to celebrate his birthday, even Fred pup gets worn out by him and he's only young himself, mind you he has got tiny little legs and Barney is very quick of the mark. They play together all day long and all evening if Barney has anything to do with it. I stay out of it as much as I can, just sticking my nose in to keep the boys under control.



As you can see below they make a fine pair and have a really good time together.  See what I mean abut Fred Pup's little legs, bless him!






I however am so tired I have to take to my bed and ignore them whenever possibleand rest, not that I need much beauty sleep you understand.





Anyway Happy Birthday little Bro hope you had a nice day.  I love you really, most of the time.

Bye bye write soon, love to you all

Becka



No comments:

Post a Comment