Wednesday 15 May 2013

Who's a pretty boy then!

Hiya Everybody,

Remember yesterday I told you that the fur ball was going to the pet parlour for a hair cut, well when he left this morning he looked like this, little thug that he is!




Then when he got back from the hair dressers he looked like this




I'm not sure he likes his new look a great deal, if I may say so it's a bit Gay!  I did tell him that when he came home, but now I've got to explain Gay to him, I'm not entirely sure how to go about that, but I'm sure once Daddy leaves us alone I can explain it to him.  I'm sure as soon as he can he will be in the first muddy puddle he can find, which is a shame because he smells really nice, actually I'm a little bit jealous.

See you all soon, lots of love Becka Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment